Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 5

Monday (18/08/2008)

Despite today being Monday, it was a productive day for me. Not to mention, a hectic one too. It started of with me having my very first meeting at 10am. Sort of like a kick-off meeting for my review. Then later, I had to brief the 3 new comers on the proSort of like a kick-off meeting for my review. Then later, I had to brief the 3 new comers on the processes that we have here. Once I’ve completed that, I continue with my review activities. Next thing I know, it’s 5.30pm already – BALIK TIME! Time really flies when u are occupied. But that definitely doesn’t stops me from thinking about you, Dear.

I’ve been thinking what are you doing at this moment. How are you? Abg dah makan? Abg miss me? And u know what? I miss calling you “abang…abang…abang.” 3 times like u always say.

Reach home. As usual, had my shower and dinner. Then continue with my beading work. My sister happily using the pc to play games. There was once , she asked me, why aren’t you using the pc lately? I told her your computer not working. Then she kept quiet.

Before going to bed, as usual, letter reading session. Yes, both letters. Good night, Abang. I miss you, Abang.