Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 1

Day 1 – Thursday (14/08/2008)

The day is finally here. Today is the day. Today is the day I’ll be parted with the person I love the most. Not for long. But frankly, 3 weeks feels like 3 years for me, dear. In fact, it feels like forever. Arghhhh.

And too many things happened today and how I wish you were here. So that I can share all these with you, my dearest one. So I decided to create this blog, dedicated especially for you. Hopefully when you get a chance to read this blog later, perhaps you will understand just how much I love you, and missing you while you were away. Here how it goes.

My day started with a great start. I finally manage to find the courage to speak to your mum. Yang, I did it!!! I spoke to your mum! Hehehe. And thank god ii mange to talk to you before you leave. Surely gonna miss that voice of yours. I can still hear the way u like to call me “aaaaayang” J It can never fail to bring a smile on my face.

After we bid farewell (which was not as easy as it may sound, but we don’t have a choice), I went to work as usual. But this time around, I had to drag myself to work. How I wish I can just stay at home, and spend more time with you, dear.

When I reach office, my boss call me to his room. Then he asked me, “How long have you been here? 3 months?” So I replied “Not yet. It has only been 2 months p lus”

And you know what, dear? My boss hand me a letter. It’s my CONFIRMATION LETTER! He decided to confirm me sooner than 3 months , which was stated in the offer letter. This is a good sign, right Abg? But I have a mix feeling. U know why? Simply because now, I have to serve 2 months notice if I decide to leave the company. And I have not received any letters from “them” yet. But like you said, at least I’ve secured myself here, right? So regardless I choose to go or stay, I’ve got nothing to lose.

Talking to your mum and that confirmation letter, those 2 things already making me on top of the world. But I’m also sad at the same time. Cos I don’t get to share this happy moment with the one I love the most. How I wish you were here, Dear.

When I reach home, as usual I went to check my mailbox. Expecting some bills. But to my surprise, I receive AN AEROGRAMME…..!!!! and it’s from SG! It’s from you!!!!!!! Gosh I’m so happy. Too many things happening in a day la Yang. Whatever it is…. I’m so happy to receive that letter from you. I keep reading it over and over again. Even before I go to bed, I read it once again.