Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 4

Sunday (17/08/2008)

It’s a Sunday and I’m still in Ipoh. So the normal routine, drive mum to the morning market and bought breakfast for the 5 of us. Thank God my eyes are not swollen. Hehehe. But my gum still hurts. L

After we had our breakfast, helped mum with gardening, shifting the flower pots etc. And just then I realized that I’ve yet to transfer the phone numbers from my previous phone, to the new one. My dad is currently using the old one. J And you know what, Abang? All my smses are still there!!! Yes! Still residing in the phone which my dad is using (my old phone) OMG!!!! Well, I didn’t delete those sms earlier simply because I don’t have the heart to do so. Those sms means a lot to me. And I thought that once u chg the sim card, everything will be deleted by default. Guess I was wrong. Totally wrong. Cos everything was there. Now I hope that he is not creative enough to go through my inbox and read those sms. Huhuhu.

Anyway, left Ipoh abt 6pm and reach KL just in time to watch the badminton final (MY vs CHINA) and we lost.

Tonight, as usual, before going to bed, I read both of your letters and went to bed. But u know what? I didn’t cry tonight. J But that doesn’t mean that I don’t miss you, or love u any lesser than yesterday. I love you, dear. And I keep telling myself that this is for our future…….