Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 12

Monday (25/08/2008)

Technically, this is the 3rd week. But since you were warded on Thursday, I guess the count should also starts on Thursday, right?

What a start. I reach office late, 8.34am and my boss is already in. He actually greeted me good morning. Hehehe. I didn’t know that school holiday ends yesterday. Cos during school holiday, he always comes in late (at about 9.30am). Unlike normal days, he’ll be in as early as before 8 , he will be in his room already.

Anyway, enough about my boss. Work is as usual. Still working on my review. It’s a 2 weeks review and this week in my final week. So I need to finalize everything and prepare the final report for my boss. Gonna be a busy week for me.

Last night, I was online, updating this blog. Suddenly Ita said hi to me. Then she said, “Don’t worry, he’ll be back soon” hehehe As if she can read my mind sey, just how much I’m missing you. And I just can’t wait to let you read this blog of mine (If you have the time).

I was walking (as usual) to bro's office just now. Guess what i saw, Abang? The tree which that guy normally stays was being cut down. I realize something was so different but not sure what it was. Until a few minutes later, i realize that there was no more big tree. And the sad part is that, that guy still sits there, as if the tree is still there. Sedih me tgk him, abang. But he still says HI to me. hehehe.

Tonight, i make spaghetti. Me had a plate of it. Hungry la Abang. hehehe. What are you having for dinner tonight, abang? Make sure you don't skip your meals, ok dear. Abang must take good care of himself, OK.

Oklah Abang. it's 8.46pm. Me belum mandi lagi. buchukkkkkk! hehehe Me nak gi mandi, then continue with my beading. And as usual, letter reading session before going to bed. Abg must sleep early too, ok. LOVE YOU, dear.