Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's my jogging day....

I DID IT! I DID IT!

Do you know why I am so excited, dear? It is simply because I finally manage to get myself out from the house and jog! Yes, you read it correctly. Your little penguin went for a jogging session with her brother and sister yesterday evening (after work). It is only for a short distance but at least something for a start, right? In total, I jog for about 3km. Not bad kan? hehehe Too bad I didn’t get a chance to snap a photo of me jogging. Maybe I’ll do that in the next session and post it here, k. Like you said, you have done your part. So now, it is my turn, to play my part. Wait for you patiently and also get rid of some kilos. Hehehe I want to surprise you with my new appearance and hopefully it will happen.MALAYSIA BOLEH!