Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Friday......

Salam Abang,

Just would like to share with you what happened to me last friday. No, I shall not mention this in my letter - afraid that you might be worried abt me. Anyway, out of a sudden, while i was walking to work, I feel like a part of me is missing. The pain, the hurt, mixed feelings. I'm not sure what it is, but all i know, out of a sudden, I miss you like crazy. And to make it worst, I almost break down in public. Luckily I manage to find the courage to continue walking till I reach my office. Huhuhu. Seriously, I really feeling like crying, Abang. Cos it really hurts knowing that you are not around.Knowing that I can't talk to you. Knowing that I can't hear your laughter. I MISS YOU!

and THAT NITE..... i cried like a baby. Sorry abg. I know i've made a promise not to cry, but I just can't help it. Please come home, Abang. Your penguin misses you alot.