Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Windu abang.

Dear chocolate,

I know its been a while since my last entry. I've been wanting to write to you but I always end up sleeping. Like a log. hehehe. Sorry eh Abang dearie.
Abang, my days are extremely busy now. At work, boss had given me lots and lots of work, until i do not know which one should i do. :-( Then when i reach home, beading work waiting for me. I know i know.... but i couldn't help sleeping late every night. And you know what, dear? You don't have to worry cos I will catch-up with my sleep during lunch break. heeeee. Hey, look at the bright side. Hopefully i can lose some kg by skiping my lunch. hehehe

ok la dear. It's almost 1am already. I've just completed partial of my beading work. To be cont tomorrow. Ngantuk la. Abg take good care of yourself, ok. sleep tite. MUACKS!!!!