Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tired..........

Abanggggggg

I'm so tired!!!!! sob sob sob.
My work load is increasing rapidly. Been receiving task after task each day. And to add to that, I've got 2 beading orders to be completed in 2 weeks time. :-( I'm seriously worn out already. Huhuhu.

Suddenly I remember what you wrote in one of your letters. "Beading is just a hobby, remember? Please don't worn yourself" Huhuhu Surprisingly, i really miss you Abang. Eventhough I know if you are ard, for sure Abang will bebel non-stop. kan kan kan. :-)

Abang tau tak, right now, while writing this entry, I am feeling sick already. Seriously hope i will not catch fever. Cos i really need to complete my beading. Ok la abang, I cont my beading jap k. Then i'll hit the bed, i promise.

Love you, Abang.

ps. Bila abg nak balik nih? Windu kat abang. MUACKS!!!!!